Lim Shan Yi
Telephone (Secretary): +603 2164 0200 – ext no. 193
Lim Shan Yi was called to the Malaysian Bar on 27th September 2013. She graduated from University Utara of Malaysia and commenced her pupillage at Azman, Davidson & Co in October 2012. Before she completed her degree, Shan Yi did attachment stints at the Shah Alam High Court and Messrs Lim Soh & Goonting and Nordin Torji & Partners respectively.
- LL.B. (Hons) (UUM) (2012)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2013)
Shan Yi’s focus is general litigation. The matters Shan Yi has handled include the following:
- Prepared and litigated for winding-up and bankruptcy petitions.
- Prepared, advised and litigated work for estate and administration matters.
- Prepared and litigated work involving shareholders’ dispute.
- Prepared, advised and litigated work for compulsory land acquisition proceedings.
- Prepared and litigated for breach of contract actions in a construction litigation action.
- Prepared and litigated for debt recovery involving Management Corporation and a multinational IT company.
- Assisted in litigation work for taxation for costs proceedings.
- Involved in due diligence exercises related to property development company and healthcare service company.
- General Litigation