Telephone (Secretary): +603 2164 0200 – ext no. 133
Annette was called to the Malaysian Bar on 11 January, 2005 and joined Azman Davidson & Co as a Legal Assistant. She was promoted to Senior Legal Assistant with effect from 1 January, 2011 and become a partner in January 2012.
- LL.B. (Hons) (London) (2001)
- LL.M. (Wolverhampton) (2002)
- Barrister at Law, Lincoln’s Inn (2003)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2005)
Annette practises in equity corporate finance, corporate and commercial matters. Her experiences include the following:
- Supervised transaction and compliance due diligence, whether on-site inspections or through virtual data rooms in conducting legal due diligence on companies in property development, manufacturing, oil and gas for the submissions of applications to the Securities Commission for listing on the Main Market and ACE Market as well as for transactions relating to acquisitions or disposals.
- Advised and acted for a Malaysian company for the disposal of shares to a global manufacturer and distributor of industrial fastenings, a UK company listed on the London Stock Exchange.
- Advised on the disposal and acquisition of shares in public listed company (“PLC”) and private company.
- Advised PLC in relation to acquisitions of foreign subsidiaries.
- Advised and acted for real estate investment trust (“REIT“) for the purchase of factories, office buildings and warehouse.
- Acted against REIT to negotiate and conclude a sale and leaseback transaction on factories.
- Advised PLC in relation to Employee Share Option Scheme, bonus issue, offer for sale and underwriting arrangements.
- Advised in the drafting of sale and purchase agreements, distribution agreements and trust deeds.
- Corporate and Commercial
- Member of ICC Malaysia Commercial Law and Practice Committee (2013/2014)
- Member of Bar Council Malaysia Corporate and Commercial Law Committee (2014/2015)