Allison Ong Lee Fong
Telephone (Secretary): +603 2164 0200 – ext no. 119
Allison was admitted to the High Court of Malaya on 4 October 2007. She joined Azman Davidson & Co on 1 April 2011.
- LL.B. (Hons) (London) (2005)
- Certificate in Legal Practice (2006)
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (2007)
Allison’s practice focus is on general litigation and employment matters. Her experiences include the following:
- Involved in dispute resolution involving disputes relating to land and property, contract, negligence, construction defects and other civil matters.
- Assisted in, amongst others, High Court trial involving disputes of the design and construction of the Sungai Prai Bridge and judicial review proceedings initiated by the liquidators in which the High Court reaffirmed that leave requirement for any action against a company under liquidation is to be extended to even proceedings at the Industrial Court.
- Conducted proceedings before the Labour Office and appeared as a junior counsel in proceedings before the Industrial Court.
- Assisted in advisory work for local and multinational employers and employees on various aspects of employment law, such as termination, reorganisations, retrenchment, drafting of contracts of employment, mutual separation agreements and performance improvement plan.
- Engaged in family and probate practice such as resolution of matrimonial disputes, adoption matters, obtaining grant of probate and letters of administration, resealing of grant, drafting of estate planning documents (wills, trust deeds, deeds of family arrangement and power of attorney) as well as administration of estates.
- Practised banking litigation, commercial debt recovery and insolvency.
- Acted in corporate, commercial and conveyancing transactions and was part of the due diligence working group in the merger of Sunway City Berhad and Sunway Holdings Berhad.
- General Litigation